In case you all have been wondering why there has been no chapter release ever since I announced my return. Well it’s because during the time between this post and the previous one, I underwent some major revelations:
- The Series I that I had said I would try doing had an already translated Teaser on GravityTales which was vastly superior in quality (well duh).
- After I read tried actually MTLing that series, I realized that without a dedicated TLCer doing that series is too tedious.
- I read ahead in the raws and found the story development not to my liking.
- In the process, I discovered a new series which intrigued me much more than the other series.
- Back to Square one, in terms of progress.
The new series is tentatively called My Daoist Life. It has chapters the length of Xian Ni, in other words, very very long chapters. It is a Modern XianXia, and focuses more on Dao rather than going full cultivation fantasy. I think with the first chapter itself you would be able to understand the flow of the series (which I know is not for everyone).
The first chapter will be released tentatively on Monday, 15th Feb 2016.